How to Change or Cancel an Allegiant Air Flight?
If you want to change your existing flights due to some change in plans, it is possible to change your flight. With the Allegiant flight change policy, you can quickly change your existing flight booking. You can change the destination and dates and can even make additional upgrades while making changes. And the best thing is that you can make these changes online and offline. They even let you make changes to your itinerary before the time of departure.
Allegiant Air Flight Change Policy
Before making changes to the existing flights, knowing the flight change policy is essential so you don’t have to deal with consequences later in the flight-changing process.
- If you have bought a standard ticket, you have the right to change your flight once.
- The flight change fee entirely depends on the changes made, like the route, destination and travel dates.
- Allegiant Air charges a fee of USD 25 if you wish to make any changes or want an additional upgrade.
- You can use the credit points and reward miles to pay for the change you are making in your flight, which will help you save money.
- Allegiant lets you change your flight booking even one hour before the departure.
- And you can make changes 72 hours before the departure if you have booked a vacation package.
- And if you are making an additional upgrade, you will have to pay some extra amount for making that change.
- You can make any modification in the initial 24 hours just after you have made a reservation.
- You can add your triplex card while making changes; it can help you save a lot of your money.
If you still have any queries regarding the flight changing process, then you can directly reach out to our customer service –
Visit their official website if you want to know more about Allegiant flight change policy,
Ways to Make Changes in your Flight Booking
If you wish to make changes to your flight, don’t worry; there are many options for you from which you can change your flight. You can make changes to your flight both online and offline.
You can directly make changes through their website, or you can do it by contacting their customer service. If you want to make it as simple as possible, you can do it in person at the airport.
How do You Make Flight Changes on the Website?
If you want to make changes to your flight, the most convenient way is through the website. With just a few clicks, you can change your flight, whether it’s changing your destination or travel dates.
- Visit the official website of Allegiant Air
- Now login in your existing account with the correct information
- On the dashboard, you will see an option to manage booking
- After clicking on the manage booking option, you will see your booking section
- Now enter your reservation number and your surname for identity verification
- There will be an option to make changes to your flight
- Make the changes that you want to according to yourself
- If you drove an additional upgrade, then you will have to pay extra money
- Now click on Make the change and proceed with the payment.
- You will get an email regarding the confirmation of the changes you made.
- And it’s done!
How do You Make Changes in your Allegiant Air Booking via Phone Call?
If you think making changes through the website can be hectic, don’t worry; you can also make those changes over a phone call with our customer service.
- While making changes via phone call, they will ask for a few details from you, like your reservation number for your flight booking and your surname, to confirm your identity.
- After that, they will make the changes that you ask them.
- Now, they will send you a link to make the payment.
- And the changes have been made.
The customer service number of Allegiant Air is – (702) 505-8888.
The Flight Change Charges of Allegiant Air
If you wonder how much you will have to pay to change your flight booking, it depends on your fare class and travel route. But generally, it can cost up to $ 25 to $ 75 to make minimal changes like changing your seat or dates and routes.
If you wish to make additional changes, you must pay the remaining extra amount to the airlines. You can call them at (702) 505-8888 for any queries.
Same-day Flight Change Policy
If you want to change your flight booking on the same day as your departure, then it is possible. Allegiant Air lets its passengers make changes in their flight on the same day. Still, they charge you a minimal fee according to their policy.
Some important things to remember if you want to cancel your flight on the same day:
- You can talk to our customer service live agent to change your flight on the same day.
- If you want to make changes to your flight booking, you will have to pay a fee of 75$.
- You cannot transfer your flights to another person, so if you are not flying after making a reservation, you can either cancel your booking or reschedule it.
If you still have any queries, call Allegiant Air at (702) 505-8888 or +1-843-278-1904. To learn more about Allegiant flight change policy you can visit their official website – www.allegiantair.com
Allegiant Air Vacation Packages
Allegiant Air also provides vacation packages; they offer several options from which you can choose the one that fits your budget. They provide a huge variety of tour packages that you can also look out for!
You can book these packages along with your flights on Allegiant air official website.
Allegiant Air FAQs
How much does it cost to make a change in your flight?
You have to pay around 75$ to make a change in your flight.
Can you make a change on your flight on the same day of departure?
Yes, you can, but you must pay a fee according to your flight class.